Labeling Product Compliance USA
Get an overview of the USA - Product compliance and the labeling plus declaration of them
Our USA Experts are there for you!
The online seminar is suitable for buyers, product managers, designers, managing directors or quality managers, regardless of whether you are a dealer, importer or manufacturer.
This seminar takes place virtually. Please note that you need to download the Microsoft Teams programme to participate in the trainingor you can also use Teams without downloading it using Microsoft Edge.
Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services will send you the login details for the online seminar in a timely manner.
- A terminal device (PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone) with audio output.
- The ability to read pdf
- Windows 7 or higher
- A stable internet connection (recommendation: at least 50MB/s)
- The web browser Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox (no Internet Explorer)
- A working microphone (headset recommended) with USB cabling
- Use of the built-in microphone and speaker on the PC is strongly discouraged.
Content of the courses
"US General Certificate of Conformity overview and General Labeling Requirements"
- US General Certificate of Conformity
- Country of Origin
- UPLR/FPLA (non-food)
- 16 Code of Federal Regulations Part 1500 (relevant sections) Hazardous Substances Labeling
- Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act
- Pastic Bag Suffocation Warning
- if you book part II and III you get the recording and presentation automaticly
"Labeling Requirements: Textile Products, California Proposition 65 and PFAS"
- Textile Fiber Care
- Textile Fiber Content
- Uniform Law Labeling
- California Proposition 65
04th december 2023
14:00 - 15:15 o'clock (2pm - 3:15pm) Berlin time
"Labeling and Information Requirements: Federal Trade Commission and Electronics"
- FTC Truth in Advertising
- FTC Biobased and degradable plastics labeling
- Electronics (FCC, NRTL, Lithium Ion Battery)
costs: each 100€ per Person (excl. tax) per webinar
Join our webinars a profit from th experience of the settled USA - Technical service.
You questions are welcome.
This training is provided by:
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Germany GmbH
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mr. Tom Koberstein
Phone: +49 40 74041-1304
To register for this course, please click on the link below and complete the registration form. You will then be contacted by us regarding confirmation of registration and the further procedure.
We look forward to seeing you!