ISO 50001 auditor (1st, 2nd party) English, Online
The training is performed in English.
Technical fundamentals of energy conversion, distribution and storage, followed by legal requirements are presented in order to better understand the drivers of energy management. The requirements of the ISO 50001:2018 will be trained with different learning techniques. Furthermore, the participants learn how to plan and carry out internal system audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
After passing the exam, you will receive the Bureau Veritas certificate "Auditor for ISO 50001:2018 1st, 2nd party".
This online seminar is aimed at employees in the quality and / or environmental department who want to save energy sustainably and therefore want to integrate the requirements of ISO 50001 into their management systems and audits. Addressed are also consultants, management representatives and executives who deal with the expansion of their management system and energy team members who deal with the implementation and maintenance of the energy management system and need to carry out system audits according to ISO 50001.
· Introduction to energy topics / technical basics
· Legal background (EED, German specifics)
· Certification requirements (ISO 50003, IAF-/ DAkkS-documents)
· Requirements of ISO 50001:2018 in an audit context
· Context and actions to address risks and opportunities
· Energy review and plan for collection of energy data
· Demonstration of energy performance improvement with appropriate EnPIs
· Audit planning and performance acc. to ISO 19011:2018
· Audit evidences and nonconformity reports
· Written and oral examination
|Startdatum||Enddatum||Lernmethode||In den Warenkorb legen|
|August 01, 2022 09:00 AM||August 03, 2022 05:00 PM||Web||In den Warenkorb legen|