Online Training ISO/TS 22163:2017 IRIS auditor (1st, 2nd party) English
Training is performed in English
Participants learn how to plan, conduct and follow-up audits and how to use the IRIS questionnaire.The ISO / TS 22163: 2017 includes the standard ISO 9001:2015 in addition to the previous requirements of IRIS. Knowledge in dealing with ISO / TS 22163: 2017 is deepened on base of ISO 19011 and applied in practice in audit situations in this online training.
Certificate / Exam
Participants take an exam. Content is the processing of audit scenarios and tasks for ISO / TS 22163: 2017. After successfully passing the exam delegates will gain the certificate "Auditor for ISO / TS 22163:2017 (1st, 2nd party)".
The online seminar is aimed at employees and managers in the railtransport industry who are or will be responsible in the company for carrying out audits (internal and / or external at suppliers) in accordance with ISO /TS 22163: 2017. Basic knowledge of ISO 9001, IRIS and management systems is required.
• Requirements of ISO / TS 22163: 2017 including ISO 9001: 2015
• Basics of IRIS assessments (question types)
• Content, structure and creation of an audit program
• The internal audit based on the IRIS questionnaire
• Effects of the IRIS certification rules
• Case studies on specific IRIS topics such as RAMS / LCC, project management, obsolescence management, etc.
• Practical examples for implementation, test audit / role interviews
|Startdatum||Enddatum||Lernmethode||In den Warenkorb legen|
|Juli 18, 2022 09:00 AM||Juli 21, 2022 05:00 PM||Web||In den Warenkorb legen|